- All guests must be signed in and paid for. Any card sharing could result in the membership being revoked. No refund in case of inclement weather.
- No running, pushing, horseplay or foul language is permitted in or around the pool.
- No glass objects or smoking are permitted in the fenced pool area.
- Alcohol is not permitted anywhere on pool property during regular pool hours and after pool hours only with the specific approval of the Board of Directors.
- Only one person on the diving board at a time. Go off the front of the board, one bounce and wait until the person is at the ladder before your turn. Flips and back dives should only be done off the diving board – not poolside. Flotation devices are not permitted while going off the diving board or slide.
- Floating devices are allowed when the number of patrons is low in the swimming areas – at the discretion of the manager and life guards.
- No swimming in the diving well. Do not hang on the ropes.
- No diving in the shallow end or where "No Diving" is designated.
- The baby pool is for small children only. Infants must wear swim diapers at all times. Regular diapers are not permitted.
- No talking to the lifeguards on duty. Please see the manager if there are any questions or concerns. The instructions of the lifeguards must be followed. Games and activities considered unsafe or annoying will not be permitted, either on the deck or in the pool.
- The Managers have complete authority to suspend members who damage property, violate rules, defy or show disrespect to the staff or to other members, or whose appearance or conduct is offensive. The Managers are authorized, along with the Board of Directors, to make and enforce additional regulations considered necessary for the safe and efficient operation of the pool.
- No children under the age of 12 will be permitted at the pool without an adult or guardian. Parents have the ultimate responsibility for the conduct of their children and will be billed for any damage they cause.
Any infractions of the above rules may subject the member and/or guest to disciplinary action, as determined by the pool manager, lifeguards or pool board. This may include being benched, parents notified, being asked to leave the pool for the day or suspension of pool privileges for a period of time to be determined by the manager or pool board. Repeated offenses may result in the revocation or membership of the offending member or member's family.